Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Entry #7

"Brett was gone, I was not bothered by Cohn's troubles, I rather enjoyed not having to play tennis, there was plenty of work to do, I went often to the races, dined with friends, and put in some extra time at the office getting things ahead so I could leave it in charge of my secretary..." (page 75).

I would like to start off with saying Ohhh my gosh Jake works?? It seems to me that all he does is wake up, go drink with friends, and sleep! To put in "extra time" at the office seems like an exaggeration to me since he never puts in time anyways. I don't know how these people get anything accomplished. They are sort of like big babies. They eat, drink, and sleep. They seem to have the easiest lives too, also like babies. Nothing to worry about except the occasional problem with a book not getting published. From what I have observed, I don't even know when they wrote the book. Possibly when they were drunk after a long morning with friends (since apparently they wake up and go out with friends to drink). I wish my life could be this easy!

1 comment: