Friday, August 13, 2010

Entry #16

"Everything became quite unreal finally and it seemed as though nothing could have any consequences. It seemed out of place to think of consequences during the fiesta" (page 158).

Wouldn't it be nice to never have consequences for any of your actions? You could do whatever you wanted whenever you wanted. There would be no more worries. Apparently this is how the fiesta was, which really makes me want to go to a real one. It would be so peaceful to never have to work or go to school.This laid back lifestyle is what I would enjoy most and I think many people would agree. But, I also think that this lifestyle could get a little boring at times, never accomplishing anything. I also think that no consequences could end very badly. If there are no consequences then anyone could do anything they wanted and that might just lead to the end of everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment